Four legged visitors

With the house in San Antonio now being on the market, we decided to move us and the bare necessities to our 12 happy acres.  On our first day here, 2 random dogs just show up and start sleeping on the porch.


I don't mind. I love all animals.... but surely these dogs belong to someone! The reddish one is a Mama and I am assuming by looking at the teeth that the blackish one is her son...

I got on Facebook and asked a couple of neighbors that I have been in contact with and they informed me that the belonged to someone a few streets over who neglects them and the Mama dog frequently cannot find her way home...  since we had storms last night, I closed them in my sunroom, gave them food and water, and let my dogs, Fern and Lucy, have a slumber party.  


The more the merrier!!

Ginger
Ginger

i'm just a simple girl, trying to live a simple life.

No comments:

Post a Comment